At Masterschool, we are on a mission to ensure everyone can build inspiring careers.
We are a global network of career-training schools led by industry experts and driven by the success of our students. We developed a proven process to seek, identify, and train students for tech careers, while allowing them to focus on their studies and pay no tuition until they are hired.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to own Masterschool’s website with hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors, and personalize, optimize and A/B test the website to reach the company’s ambitious growth KPIs. If delivering state-of-the-art front-end experience on a high-volume upper funnel sounds like your dream job — this is an exciting opportunity for you.
What will you be doing
- Develop, manage, build, and maintain websites and landing pages using Webflow.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, security, scalability, SEO, and responsiveness.
- Conduct A/B tests of different screens, narratives & user flows to improve our funnel behavior.
- Design and implement web tracking across the website and landing pages, including analytics tools, conversion tracking, personalization, and more.
- Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
- Work as a growth team member to iterate on the website and upper funnel changes.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Take extreme ownership of the company’s face - our website with hundreds of thousands of unique visitors per month.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 3 years as a software developer in a high-paced environment.
- Proven experience with Webflow/WordPress - advantage.
- Good understanding of Content Management Systems, content structures, and managing rapidly-changing websites.
- Advanced CSS, animations, and responsiveness.
- Must feel comfortable with animations, smooth transitions & polished UI.
- Experience with backend & platform integrations such as REST API, Hubspot, etc.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.