Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is already used and loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches all over the world. This is just the beginning - we are on the cusp of some incredibly significant expansion and this is an amazing opportunity for someone to guide and nurture that growth going forward.
We are looking for a Figma & Webflow designer with a record of building templates and duplicating pages.
Our marketing site is on Webflow and our design tool is Figma.
About the role
Work with the growth team to:
- Translate lo-fi (concept pages) to hi-fi inside of Figma
- Build the pages in Webflow from Figma
- Expected hours are 20hrs per week with more scope in the future for the right person.
This role is important because you will
- Support the growth team in a fast paced high growth environment
- Learn growth methodologies for fast growing SAAS company
- As a team player you will actively contribute to hitting and achieving team goals and celebrate them
What motivates you?
- Goal oriented, open-minded, and driven by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance - your impact on the company’s success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn, succeed and lead by example.
- A resourceful and critical thinker - not defaulting to conventional wisdom or how you’ve solved problems elsewhere, but willing to try new things and thinking deeply about what solution or approach is right for F4S.
- Flexible and adaptable; things move very quickly and pivot quite frequently in the early stages of a business.
- You embrace diversity and believe in creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can make a difference and feel a sense of belonging and value.
What you’ll bring
- Well versed in Figma
- Strong understanding of site speed and SEO optimization specifically in Webflow.
- Must overlap with AEST timezone for daily interaction with the growth team
- Great communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects
Why Join Us?
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Employee Share Options
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
Please apply by linking in past projects/work you've done.