We are looking for a creative Webflow developer to join our team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectation into interactive websites. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering best user experience.
As a Web Designer, you will work with our creative services team to design and build engaging websites. You will be tasked with translating concepts and visual elements into attractive web experiences. Working in collaboration with our creative services team you will take each brand project from ideation/concept into a final production ready environment.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to design exciting websites for a variety of audiences and can translate abstract concepts into clean and understandable experiences. They are well-versed in Figma and Webflow, and they know how to create intuitive products with those tools. Furthermore the candidate should be comfortable working directly with the client acting as a lead for the project and is open to working in collaboration with our broader team when necessary.
- Work closely with design to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to work independently as well as with a team to bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- 2 years of relevant work experience as a webflow designer developer
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with UI layouts and CSS GRID system
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with good communication skills
- Knowledge of Webflow and Figma