You could be joining a hugely successful tech business that use Machine Learning technology to protect clients across the globe from advanced cyber threats.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Hybrid working (3 days a week remote)
- Free lunch on Fridays
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Personal training and development budgets
- Tech driven environment, regular socials, and amazing parties!
As a Web Developer, you will join the Marketing team where you will be responsible for designing, building, and implementing Webflow based webpages including homepages, landing pages, and tools. You will be working closely with the creative and design team, as well as various members of the marketing team, to design and build delightful web experiences for users whilst ensuring web standards.
The offices are based in London and offer catered lunches on-site, breakout areas and social activities.
- You have good knowledge of web design fundamentals, including typography, colour, layout, and responsive design
- You are degree educated (2:1 and above)
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Web Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £45k) plus benefits.