We are looking for an experienced Webflow Designer/Developer to join our growing team at HustleFish(hustlefish.com). In this role, you will help shape our design culture and play an instrumental role in crafting how website designs can be translated into reusable blocks and components through structured templates and tags. We run our web design projects on Webflow, and you will be responsible for leveraging this tool and pushing its limit to create delightful web experiences that fit the client’s needs.
- Work closely with the development team to build out reusable components
- Participate in client meetings and translate their needs into a design
- Manage and execute web design projects across their entire lifecycle
- Awareness and self-discipline to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills to communicate internally with the team and externally with clients. Ability to explain your vision for a project, what you’re designing, and how it meets the project’s goals.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to take constructive criticism
- Translate client brand requirements into beautiful, functional UI/UX experiences
- Work with cross-functional roles such as project managers, art directors, developers, and copywriters to build amazing sites for clients.
- 2+ years of experience designing in WebFlow
- 5+ years of graphic design and/or web design experience
- Firm grasp of HTML and CSS
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD. InDesign and After Effects are pluses.
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, composition, contrast, negative space, and color theory
- Solid understanding of responsive layouts across desktop, tablet, and mobile
- A holistic approach to design, from high-level strategy to small design details
- Have an insatiable curiosity and want to have a seat at the table as we grow our marketing agency
- Portfolio to showcase your design experience and knowledge
- Living in the United States
- Unlimited vacation policy and unlimited sick leave
- Flexible work environment
- Paid membership to your local coworking space
- Reimbursement for home office setup
- Monthly health insurance stipend