Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions. In this way, they can focus on what matters while Sastrify saves their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying with the help of a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
You want to work with the most rising stars in the startup scene such as Gorillas, Westwing or Scalable Capital? You want to be part of a fast-paced Series A startup? Then join our global remote team with almost 130 Sastronauts from all over the world!
We are looking for a driven Webflow Designer & Developer (m/f/d), who is ready to join our rocket ship and play a key role within our Demand Generation team. You will be part of the overall Marketing team and contribute significantly to Sastrify's growth and success story.
What you will do
- Building and maintaining the CMS web properties in Webflow with a focus on turinign visitors into leads
- Ensuring our site is accessible, responsive, reliable, and optimized to increase conversions across multiple devices, browsers, and geographies
- Identifying and solving (or propose solutions for) bugs, issues, and opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Creating natural customer pathways from off-site to on-site experiences in partnership with design, performance & content marketing
- Creating website concepts and implement interaction prototypes and landing pages via Webflow based on Figma designs
- Collaborating with brand and product design team members to ensure the customer brand experience is unified and seamless from first impression to customer
- You have 2-4 years of experience in a web developer role in marketing or demand generation
- Your knowledge of technical SEO is a plus
- You are experienced working in a marketing environment
- You are familiar with integrations such as Google tag manager, Hubspot, Hotjar, and more
- You are experienced with user testing, A/B testing, and collecting/reporting data.
- You are experienced with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Your editorial and/or social media copywriting experience a plus
- You have outstanding written and oral ability in English
- You thrive working remotely (we don't have an office)
- Build strong technical and market expertise in high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 20+ different countries!)
- Monthly virtual team events & team - and company retreats
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State of the art equipment (also for your home-office)
- Fully remote (you can work from anywhere)
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.