DISCO is rapidly growing and we are looking for an exceptional Web developer to join our digital marketing team. This role would suit a passionate, motivated and innovative individual who is excited to be part of a hyper growth organization and ready to make an immediate impact. This is an amazing opportunity to help DISCO raise the bar in the legal technology domain.
The web developer role is an integral member of DISCO’s marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing our digital strategy to life across our various web sites and digital platforms.
The right candidate for this position is a detailed, organized self-starter with experience and a passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. Ideally looking for a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate B2B digital marketing best practices and marketing technology expertise into their development projects. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems. This role will report to the Director of Web Experience.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain the front-end development of the csdisco.com website
- Develop cutting-edge web experiences that demonstrate best-in-class website design, user experience, and directional navigation techniques
- Create and preserve responsive layouts that are tailored to optimize the design and experience for mobile and tablet visitors
- Implement and test various web management services including tracking pixels, data services, and conversion beacons
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience developing responsive B2B websites
- Proven experience in cross-browser optimization and creating responsive site templates
- Experience with Webflow or other content management systems
- Experience managing and updating a portfolio of websites
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, self-starter with a team player mindset
- Able to think outside the box and with a problem-solving mindset
Even Better If You Have
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Engineering
- Experience in Enterprise B2B including working with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Experience with maintaining and optimizing digital properties for SEO
- Experience with website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization
- Have experience working at a SaaS software platform, legal technology or high growth technology company ($100M+ revenue, 50% YoY growth)
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.