We are looking for a talented Webflow Designer & Developer to create unique user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. He/She should also have superior user interface design skills. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Webflow development.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- 3+ years in a full-time creative environment as a web designer or developer, whether the in-house, agency or freelance
- Expertise in web design fundamentals, including typography, color, layout, accessibility, and responsive design, and the ability to follow brand guidelines and prioritize brand consistency across web spaces
- Expertise in Webflow
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Expertise with SEO, including solid knowledge of keyword rankings and constant upkeep with ever-changing SEO trends.
- Expertise in evolving web standards and best practices
- Experience with user testing, A/B testing, and collecting/reporting data
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, and social and external platform tracking (pixels, events, and tracking scripts)
- A firm grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Expertise in responsive layouts
- Exceptional technical problem-solving skills and the ability to follow deadlines and execute under pressure
- Extensive understanding of when and how to properly backlink.
- Ability to deliver email marketing campaigns/blog posts to increase website traffic.
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating successful website design and development with a focus on brand and marketing sites
You will stand out if
- You are up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean, elegant, and beautiful designs; better if these designs are for tech-based brands.