We are looking for a Digital Designer and Webflow Developer to join our team at Snowhouse Studio. This role requires a creative thinker with a strong portfolio of digital design and Webflow experience to bring our clients and partners' visions to life. You will be responsible for creating and implementing designs that meet the needs of our clients, their customers, and users.
As a digital designer & Webflow developer, you'll:
- Design visually compelling UI/UX for web and mobile
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and deliver their product vision
- Create and implement designs that meet the needs of our clients, their customers, and users.
- Lead the development process as a product owner and ensure a high-quality standard is maintained
- Collaborate with our team of strategists, designers, and developers
- Provide feedback within your area of expertise on new or existing products to help improve their effectiveness or usability
- Build fully functional Webflow websites from Figma designs
- Make edits to and extend the functionality of existing Webflow websites
- Create client-friendly CMS structures that make it easy to add and edit content
- Assist clients and teammates in resolving technical issues
- Review and test websites for accessibility, speed, functionality, and browser compatibility
- Collaborate and consult with strategists and other designers to create inventive solutions to meet our client's needs
- 2+ years of digital design / Webflow experience
- Experience working in client services or as part of a team or freelancer.
- Experience with tools like Asana, Slack, Notion, and GitHub.
- Knows Figma inside and out
- You have experience using various prototyping tools to help understand how to test concepts and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- You speak English fluently.
- You can explain the logic behind your designs.
- A portfolio that showcases your strengths in UI and visual design, along with your proficiency in modern-day design tools like Figma.
- A forward-thinking vision with regard to desktop and mobile best practices, developments, and trends in web design.
- Be comfortable taking risks in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something you love.
- Be invested in your craft, continuously learning new techniques and tools to better yourself and the team.
- Strong problem-solving ability, organized, and process-oriented.
- Experience in graphic design and branding.
- Being able to create visually stunning illustrations.
- Knowledge and experience integrating third-party services and APIs into Webflow websites.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and JS frameworks and the ability to develop custom-coded solutions for low-code tools when needed.
- Experience using no-code tools like Zapier, Airtable, and Make (formerly Integromat)