We are hiring Webflow Talent number 6 at hexigon.ai and sister company sendero.ai. We are thrilled to have a fun-culutured remote-first team. Our headquarters are in Denver Co, however this job is 100% remote and 100% doesn't need to be in the United States.
Only rule, no agencies please.
All of our Webflow Developers are technical here at Sendero.ai and we regurally need to build web pages in Webflow, and be client facing.
- Create great Webflow websites (we use the Compo design system bridge off of Client first) with heavy integrations and some Java Scripts
- Create hypothesis and design A/B tests using Google Optimize
- Monitor the performance with site updates and client-communication (a must)
- Create high-quality, creative briefs, or notion updates for the clients
- Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies by troubleshooting issues with optimization test set-ups within our client-slack channel
- Expertise in conversion rate optimization and creating test plans
- Proven mastery of Webflow
- Familiar with Google Optimize
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Collaborate with an ability to advocate strategic ideas
About Sendero and Hexigon
Sendero was the earliest Webflow enterprise partner with over 200+ webflow projects and 100+ tech-forward companies. We also have Webflow-native apps and a ai-powered CRM native to webflow. We help build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers and designers. We work with companies such as Scoop, Spring Health, Carbon Health, Axon, John Deere, Really Good Boxed Wine, Orbit and First Round capital and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Our CRM for Webflow is sweet! Contact me as well to show you what Sendero.ai is up too