Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a Digital Brand Designer.
The Digital Brand Designer role will have the critical responsibility of designing, building and maintaining Memora Health’s website and enhancing our brand presence through digital marketing, email campaigns, and other design initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a branding enthusiast, and eager to grow the Memora Health brand through our website and digital marketing initiatives. Additionally, this role will work closely with brand, content, and product marketing to improve brand awareness and sales enablement. Ideal candidates will be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Design, build, and maintain the Memora Health website, through Webflow, with a focus on dynamic, interactive content and intuitive user experience
- Build, design and test email marketing campaigns in collaboration with Senior Marketing Manager and Brand Design Lead
- Identify and rectify website issues or bugs that arise and routinely test to ensure our digital assets are accessible, responsive, and optimized across multiple devices and browsers
- Lead creation of animations or interactive elements that bring our platform and product to life
- Recommend ongoing opportunities for technical optimizations and visual enhancements based on website data and reports
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to brainstorm new creative initiatives and serve as a design and thought-partner to help develop our brand’s visual identity
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, graphic design, or a related field
- 3+ years experience with a high-growth B2B, healthcare, or SaaS company
- Expert in Webflow for the creation and maintenance of dynamic, interactive websites from start to finish
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Adobe Illustrator
- Diverse portfolio that showcases your strong skills in website design and other brand design projects
- Highly collaborative, driven by creative excellence
- Experience with Pardot or similar marketing automation platform
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other website tracking tools
- Experience with Google Workplace (G Suite), especially Google Slides
What You Get
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan
About Memora Health
Memora Health helps healthcare organizations digitize and automate care journeys, making complex care delivery simple for patients and clinicians to navigate. Memora Health ingests existing data on clinical workflows, converts them into cohesive messaging journeys that guide patients through their care episodes, and automates the completion of simple follow-up tasks in the EHR. Memora's platform reduces care team notifications by nearly 40%, has an average patient NPS over 70, and improves engagement and clinical outcomes across diverse populations. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members around the world, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman's Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.