Hey Webflower 👋
I'm looking for a reliable Junior/Middle Webflow developer with an eye on design to join the Blankzero team. With the potential to transition to part-time or full-time employment. Is this you?
We expect you
- Can take ownership/responsibility for the project;
- Have experience with building complex CMS;
- Know how to optimize Webflow websites for Google Lighthouse;
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, JS knowledge;
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and via text in Slack;
- Able to deliver pixel perfect responsive design;
- Able to estimate turnaround time per page/project/task;
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously;
- Have some experience with Webflow's animations and interactions;
- You know how to use semantic tags (Header, Footer, Nav, Section, etc..)
Bonus points if you
- Follow Finsweet Client-first guidelines;
- Have used Finsweet attributes, Jetboost or similar integrations;
- Experienced with Integrations (Zapier, Translations)
- Have design background
- Experienced with integrating JS libraries, e.x. Swiper JS;
- Experienced building complex, multi-page websites
We can offer you
- Serious, but fun team
- Part-time or full-time employment for the long run
- Education programs
- Fixed Salary
At Blank Zero (now Websitebezorgd), we start at the beginning. Ultimately, it's about the customer and the story they want to tell. And that story, we are going to write and create together.
We are not going to tell you how to do something. In the end, that has never made anyone happy. By embarking on a journey together, we never lose sight of what is most important. What is the most important thing? The best result, of course.
For us, contact is one of the most important elements. We will not beat around the bush in a friendly manner. We tell it like it is. Transparency is key, everything must be public. That's how we communicate best. We think innovatively. We are young and creative. These are the ingredients you need for a new direction.
We know damn well what we are doing and how we don't want it. Our experience has led us to the conclusion that we want to make the entire process more fun. There is so much more to get out of it. From start to finish, we are there. We don't stop until everyone is happy and the goal is achieved.
Stop stressing. Start creating. Get flowing.