Job Functions: Engineering, Product Development
Employment Types: Full-time
Locations: Denver, CO, USA and/or Remote
Partytrick is looking for a Frontend Webflow Developer.
Who we are
We are Partytrick. We’re based in Denver, CO. We are a digitally-native startup that empowers hosts to throw curated, personal parties and experiences. We empower our consumers to gather, create connections and have meaningful conversations. Above all else, we believe in bringing back the in-person connection and community we all deeply crave and need. We believe this connection and community should and could happen organically – around a kitchen island (the best parties end in the kitchen!), a dinner table, a picnic blanket, at a tailgate, or in the backyard. We provide our users with the tools, tips, and tricks to plan, design, and throw fabulous everyday and special celebrations. Think Food52, Pinterest meets Asana – bundled up and served on a gorgeous platter.
What we need
Partytrick is hiring a Webflow Developer to build and manage technology for our marketing site and web app. This role will work closely with our Founder, Marketing, and Product teams to bring our brand to life through delightful web experiences focusing on performance, UX, and responsive design. The Partytrick marketing site and web app are built on Webflow, so this role will require in-depth knowledge and experience with Webflow.
In this role, you will be expected to maintain industry-leading, scalable, and fast website infrastructure with a commitment to design quality. Obviously we’re looking for someone who thinks technically, someone who can design and build delightful web experiences while ensuring web standards and maintaining efficient infrastructure for functionality and performance.
This position is remote-friendly with a Denver, CO, locale preferred.
The current Partytrick software stack consists of
- Webflow - the no/low code platform our marketing site & web app are built on
- Outseta - membership management and support tooling
- Sendgrid/Twilio - reliable delivery of SMS/email
- Vercel - deployment tooling, performance analytics
- Zeplo - scheduling software for notifications
- Hotjar - user behavior tracking tooling
- Typeform - survey generation
- Stripe - payment processing
- Google Analytics / GoogleTag Manager - event-based data collection
Your skillset contains
- 3+ years in a full-time creative environment as a designer/developer, whether in-house, agency, or freelance
- Expertise in Webflow and ideally the Partytrick software stack as described above
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Expertise in web design fundamentals, including typography, color, layout, accessibility, and responsive design, and the ability to follow brand guidelines and prioritize brand consistency across web spaces
- Exceptional technical problem-solving skills and the ability to follow deadlines and execute under pressure
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating successful website design and development with a focus on brand and marketing sites
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and social and external platform tracking (pixels, events, and tracking scripts)
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Canva, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Experience with user testing, A/B testing, and collecting/reporting data
What you’ll love about us
We love to party! We love connection, community, and creating meaningful experiences. We also love to hustle and get our hands dirty. We love the Colorado lifestyle that encourages us to care about our job but not so much that we lose sight of our mission to empower hosts to gather to create memorable experiences. If we’re not having them, how can we inspire others?
We offer competitive compensation, a flexible work schedule, health insurance reimbursement, paid time off, and paid holidays. We think that work should be fun and we value each employee’s contribution. We take accountability to make sure you are fulfilled, happy, and motivated to work at Partytrick from day one!
Excited about this opportunity?
Please apply with
- Your portfolio
- Your LinkedIn profile link
- Your availability for a screen with our Product lead, then a technical interview with our team
- A note indicating you've read this and know that chocolate is our Founder's favorite sweet treat.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, health insurance reimbursements.
- Base compensation range: $100-120k. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas. An equity stake in Partytrick is a possibility.
- Partytrick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.