We are NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make more than 700 million transactions possible every day.
We serve the most exciting and dynamic customers in the world. And…we put them at the center of everything we do. Our mission in life is to enable our customers to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction, to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to profit growth.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
Position Summary & Key Areas Of Responsibility
As a Front-End Webflow Designer for the NCR Hospitality Marketing team, you will be responsible for designing, building, and optimizing webpages for NCR.com within the Webflow platform.
You will collaborate with talented and high performing leaders and product owners and their internal and external developers, administrators, and analysts within the Marketing domains to identify, design, and build visual web assets, animations, and page templates that are aligned with the company's brand and style guidelines. You will have a strong partnership with NCR's IT Services and Corporate Marketing team in leveraging development.
Your work will also push the brand, style guides, and web experience in a direction to deliver the best user experience and engagement on the site. You also have an eye on the future and will ensure the organization, resourcing and operating model aligns with the future state.
- Partner with our marketing, brand, sales and engineering teams to develop compelling digital experiences on our flagship website, NCR.com.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales and marketing teams to synthesize business objectives into digital experiences on NCR.com.
- Ensure website consistency across all hospitality pages and other web properties
- Are comfortable working with existing brand guidelines and web components.
- Create modern animations by leveraging Webflow’s capabilities
- Research and propose new solutions to make our site more user friendly; focus must be in the user experience from start to finish, how people interact with our site in the big picture and on the small details
- Execute projects across their entire lifecycle: from brief & brainstorming to published site & continuous improvement
- Contribute to design-led A/B testing initiatives
- 5+ years’ experience working on web design, visual design, and other brand related projects on internal design teams.
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, layout, grid, color. Figma experience preferred.
- 2+ experience building optimized web assets and pages within Webflow.
- A growth mindset and eagerness to learn new things.
- Strong communication skills that allow you to successfully collaborate cross-functionally
- The ability to work remotely, individually, or collaboratively, while maintaining effective communication.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, understanding priorities and setting clear expectations to stakeholders
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.