We are looking for an experienced Web Designer who will help us to create amazing user experiences. Your duties will include translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, transforming them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
We expect you to have an eye for clean and artful web design. You should also have superior user interface design skills.
Web Designer responsibilities are
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Develop original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Interact with the team to share and discuss design ideas
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Discuss designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Set design guidelines, best practices, and standards
What we offer
- Full-time contract
- Free weekends
- Grow opportunities
Web Designer requirements are
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Web Designer position, with a solid portfolio of fulfilled works
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Significant webflow experience.
- Good working experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Strong graphic design and visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Good experience of working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach
- BS or MS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject