Virago is a web development agency specializing in developing pixel-perfect, easily maintainable sites using the Webflow platform. We are currently looking for a communicative and driven project manager to oversee Webflow website development projects.
- Act as primary point of communication for clients throughout web development projects
- Manage project scope, timelines, and budgets
- QA developer work - ensure pages and functionalities match design and client requirements
- Translate client requests and feedback into actionable work for developers
- Set up internal projects and client dashboards in ClickUp
- Update and optimize SOPs
- Create post project reports
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a project manager to be considered
- Experience managing multiple website projects for external clients (agency experience preferred)
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience working with Slack, ClickUp, or other collaboration and project management tools.
- Excellent problem solving skills to deal with project issues as they arise
- Website related experience, specifically Webflow
- Knowledge of how to use the browser inspector
- Fully remote
- Choose your work hours - we understand that some people work better in the morning and some would do best if they start later. We only ask that daily work hours are consistent and have at least 6 hours of overlap with 8am to 5pm CST.
- Salary: $1,000 - $1,500 USD per month
- $100 per month stipend and up to 4 hours a week to focus on building skills and learning new things to help you excel at work outside of your daily to do’s