$120,000/yr - $150,000/yr · Full-time
Inspira is reimagining higher education admissions so that every person can realize their full potential. As the world’s leading network of top admissions consultants in medical, legal, business, and college studies, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that strive to provide an equal platform for candidates from diverse backgrounds across the world.
Working at Inspira allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
We are a fully remote team distributed across North America.
Team members at Inspira enjoy
- World-Class Team: Be part of a highly visible, globally recognized organization, and contribute to a paradigm shift in strategy and innovation in the world’s leading enterprises.
- Strong Company Culture: We strive to create an environment with strong support systems, and frequent feedback structures, to allow our people to do their best work.
- Flexible Working: Work from anywhere in North America. We offer flex hours for our team to work when they are most productive.
- Growth Allowance: Professional and personal development are vital at Inspira. All team members get an annual growth allowance for conferences, courses, certifications, coaching, and more. We also include an annual book allowance.
What You Will Do
- Support the Special Projects Team with design assets and marketing websites. You will work on a variety of projects from landing pages to complete websites, graphic designs, emails, and decks.
- Design and develop websites on Webflow for a variety of needs.
- As needed, you will work closely with the growth and creative teams to deliver assets across the creative funnel.
You have 5 key areas that you excel at
1. Ability to autonomously ideate, design, and create content at scale. Ideas and Making on loop. (speed and volume)
2. Your strong organizational skills would allow anyone to pick up your project and iterate off of what you’ve built.
3. Engage and educate the respective teams in new forms of storytelling. This will happen by osmosis.
4. Ability to adjust your approach based on what the data and performance is telling us.
5. Experience and understanding in UX/UI.
What We're Looking For
- Execute high level designs for creative websites and assets as needed.
- Understanding of Webflow, Figma, Photoshop, Canva, and Klayvio
- Stellar design skills with a strong sense for typography, color, layout, and creative use of imagery.
- Create Landing Pages, Emails, and Motion Graphics (nice to have) that drive consumer attention alongside click-through and conversion.
- Support Creative team in creating a holistic and unified creative voice for a brand.
- Attend creative brainstorms, kick offs, and team meetings contributing ideas and design strategy formulation for Special Projects needs.
Experience / Knowledge Required
- 3+ years professional design experience, with a demonstrable passion for making designs that build upon a brand identity
- Experience Designing with advanced level of proficiency in Webflow, Illustrator, and Figma
- Landing Page, Email, and visual design/graphic design experience for social media a plus
- Additional experience with any of the following is a plus
- Art/Design: Google Slides / Canva / Sketch
- Responsible, accountable, and organized self starter who consistently demonstrates initiative
- Strong ability to collaborate with the individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results
- Passionate about creating. Believes making and shipping new products and assets is the key to success
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial company and drive immediate results
- You’re passionate about edtech and startups
- You love to push the boundaries of creative thinking and design