Your primary responsibilities will be to develop, maintain and manage multiple CMS websites. As the primary Webflow developer, you’ll set the technical tone and work in partnership with our marketing team to craft websites that clearly convey the CMS product and brand; ensuring each visitor reaches the best information, resources, and product that fits their needs.
Our online marketing is our most valuable marketing asset. It should grab attention, convey all the amazing benefits of our product, and ultimately convert viewers to customers. It is also the gateway to our product for existing clients.
$45 Per Hour
- Build and maintain the CMS web properties in Webflow with a focus on guiding viewers through our product/brand story in collaboration with design and product marketing.
- Ensure our site is accessible, responsive, reliable, and optimized to increase conversions across multiple devices, multiple browsers, and multiple geographies.
- Identify and solve (or propose solutions for) bugs, issues, and opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Create natural customer pathways from off-site to on-site experiences in partnership with design, growth marketing, and content marketing.
- Collaborate with brand design and product design team members to ensure the customer brand experience is unified and seamless from first-impression to power product user.
- Help evaluate new opportunities, projects, sub-sites, and ideas for viability.
- Be a design and thought-partner to help push our blossoming brand visual identity.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Accessibility best practices
- Experience working in a marketing environment
- Familiarity with integrations such as Google tag manager, Hubspot, Hotjar, and more.
- Experience with user testing, A/B testing, and collecting/reporting data.
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates in the greater Denver area who can collaborate in person from time to time (preferred but not required).
Over the past 15 years, CMS Mortgage has grown and become known as the #1 Mortgage Broker in the area. With a well-respected reputation in the mortgage industry, we have helped over 5,000 borrowers achieve the American Dream - owning a home.
CMS Mortgage Solutions was founded by Corrina Carter in 2004 to offer affordable mortgage loan options for consumers in the Hampton Roads area. In the most recent years, CMS has expanded and are financing homes in District of Columbia, Maryland, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Virginia. Thriving on current market knowledge, we pride ourselves in offering loan programs to benefit every consumer. With the highest level of customer service, our team will follow the entire application from application to closing in a timely manner at the most competitive pricing.