Say hello to Newton — Canada's first low-cost cryptocurrency trading platform. We see a future where financial systems are open to everyone and built to empower people to embrace financial freedom. We believe cryptocurrency plays a role in that future, so we're making it more accessible to Canadians.
Newton team members are spread out across Canada within a fully-remote capacity.
As a Webflow Developer, you will be responsible for
- Design and develop the marketing website, landing pages and more to better serve & address user problems
- Create graphics, design layouts for email, as well as the HTML/CSS coding of email templates
- Creating prototypes, reviewing, and iterating on versions with team members
- Managing and maintaining third party services on the core website
- Create graphic materials such as social advertisements for a landing page
- Occasionally help with other graphic materials
- 4+ years experience (or project equivalents) in graphic design
- Strong understanding of common tools such as the Adobe / Affinity suites
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Webflow experience and projects
- Basic experience with JS/jQuery
- Strong portfolio demonstrating:
- Web development projects
- Graphic design projects
- Strong understanding of UX/UI best practices/principles
At Newton, we celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!