People are more likely to interact with brands online than in person. The online presence of our clients is a priority. We build websites and experiences that connect and captivate. It sets us apart from other branding companies.
We don’t come from advertising or marketing backgrounds (though we wouldn’t exclude you if you do). Our process helps us get to an organization’s core so that we can create with intent and never simply decorate. The challenge is to continue to evolve our process so that we are doing it in a way that produces engaging results.
You will need to balance clients’ expectations and budgets. You will need to be comfortable explaining technical issues with non-technical people. You will need to be able to think strategically and creatively. And, you will need to excel at working on multiple projects at once.
If this sounds like you, read on.
We are an impact branding agency. We believe in the transformative nature of language and design. And we are a B Corp. This is our 2020 impact report. Our values define us — they aren’t window dressing. We are passionate about strong design, compelling language, and building brands that can change the world.
You can read more about us, our values, and our Creative Manifesto here.
We offer employees and their families (including domestic partners, partners in a civil union, and same-sex partners) health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, paid-time-off, and a flexible working environment. We also provide paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers. And a free bicycle.
$40,000-$50,000 depending on experience
About the Position
Remote with access to our Lexington office
What you will do
- Design and develop websites using no code tools (we like Webflow)
- Help maintain existing website builds in WordPress, Shopify, and Webflow
- Plan and test user journeys, usability, and accessibility measures
- Communicate effectively at the intersection of language, design, outside development, and client teams
- Implement SEO best practices
- Assist with QA testing
What you will need
- To exemplify our core values
- To have strong presentation and communication skills
- To accept constructive feedback and adjust
- To manage multiple projects at once
- To have a willingness to learn new software
- To keep abreast of new technologies, digital trends, and culture changes
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
What would give you an advantage
- An understanding of business problems
- A broad range of interests
- Experience presenting complex information
How To Apply
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.