This is for you if…
- You love to create beautiful Webflow websites with animations and other attention to the details, and have a folio of several sites to demonstrate your skills!
- You're looking to further advance your Webflow skills, learning online and from our in-house Webflow team.
- You're either a designer that wants to do more coding and learn Webflow, or you're a coder with a design eye that wants to lean into 'low code' platforms.
- You have great communication skills, and love to collaborate with others to achieve big things.
Other Critical Qualities
- You can prioritize and focus on the most critical tasks at hand.
- You have strong initiative and a solutions-focused, growth mindset.
- You have clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- You have an eye for detail and strive for perfection.
- You enjoy the challenge of overcoming complex problems.
- Your Google search skills are well-honed - If you have a question you know how to try and find the answer online.
- You love to learn by reading books, listening to podcasts, watching Youtube tutorials, and ultimately experimenting and taking action.
- You're a proactive team player that loves to contribute and collaborate to get the best results.
- You are self-motivated and are able to work autonomously.
- You can consistently handle multiple tasks for multiple clients - and meet deadlines.
- You are deadly serious about delivering impeccable work, yet still, have a sense of humor along the way!
- You know Webflow like the back of your hand, and can develop pixel-perfect websites using the Webflow CMS, based on designs supplied by our design team.
- You understand low-code data automation using Zapier.
- BONUS: Figma design skills. If you are a designer and can help with wireframes, design refinements, etc, this would be awesome!
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to our incredibly high standards.
- Close and regular communication with others on our team, and clients when necessary.
- Ideally, you have experience working in a fast-paced creative agency environment, but as long as you're up for a challenge this is not mandatory.