What you will be doing
As an advanced Webflow Developer, you’ll be responsible for building, contributing to, and maintaining digital platforms. Your role will involve developing responsive websites, rolling out interactive front-end prototypes, managing updates & providing development solutions for unique problems.
Specifically we're looking for someone who
- Is able to create innovative and interactive front-end websites with an existing folio of impressive work
- Can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, estimate, design, and ship new features
- Has knowledge of Responsive Design and its implementation across browsers and devices
- Has experience with a variety of CMSs such as Shopify, Wordpress, Drupal and SiteGlide
- Is strong with HTML and CSS skills and the ability to create complex layouts
- Is across the latest trends in UI/UX
- Has a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Experience Design (XD)
- Has experience with CRM platforms such as Hub spot
- Has excellent communication and collaboration skills and can work through solutions with a multidisciplinary internal team and, where required, with clients directly.
- Has effective time management and technical documentation skills
- Has a relevant Bachelor Degree qualification + 2 years of relevant experience
What we can offer you
- A fast-paced and exciting workplace
- Opportunities to grow and pitch your own ideas
- Be part of a hard-working and talented team that is constantly multiplying
- An enjoyable, challenging environment where you’ll be able to push yourself, learn new skills and become an expert at everything email and retention.