At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are important core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Design at LaunchNotes
Design is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We’re obsessed with solving problems for our users and discovering what our users need and why. We believe in problem solving by cultivating curiosity, experimenting early and often, cross-team collaboration, empathy, and research. We love feedback and we’re always listening, learning, and improving. At LaunchNotes design isn’t an afterthought or a decoration, it’s a core value.
Come work with us - we’re thrilled to expand the LaunchNotes design org!
What you’ll do
- Concept and create marketing materials including web and landing pages, one pagers, presentations, social media campaigns, and branded experiences
- Contribute to the greater LaunchNotes design org, help us evolve and bring a new level of polish to the LaunchNotes brand, voice, and strategy
- Work closely, brainstorm, and collaborate with our product design and marketing teams
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in web/graphic design
- 2+ years as UI/UX Designer implementing designs in Webflow
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS in the context of web and mobile design
- The ability to deliver low and high-fidelity design mock-ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behavior
- Experience designing in Figma
- Experience in and/or passion for marketing design
- An online portfolio showcasing your beautiful visual work (required)
- Experience creating (or working with) brand style guides and standards
- Prior experience designing digital assets and websites for SaaS products
- A conceptual and strategic designer who can bring ideas to life with a high level of craft and attention to detail
- Hands-on attitude; willingness and ability to see your work through to production
- Someone who can gracefully accept feedback and discuss the pros, cons, and options of their work
- Someone who will dive in to understand our product and space and help us shout our story from the rooftops
- While many of us are based in Colorado, LaunchNotes is a remote-first team
- Experience with vector illustration and/or animation/motion graphics
- This is an hourly position at $50-$75/hr
- We expect this contract work will take about 10-20 hours per week and be ongoing
- You are an independent contractor who operates their own business and provides their own tools and software
More about LaunchNotes
Trusted by hundreds of industry-leading organizations across the globe, LaunchNotes is the world’s first and only product change communication platform. It delivers real-time updates to the audiences who need to know in a manner that’s personalized, automated, and secure. As the speed of software development and deployment continues to rapidly increase, LaunchNotes ensures every team across an organization is always moving in lock step with their product development process.
LaunchNotes is built and supported by a small but mighty team of passionate, curious, and collaborative individuals all across North America. A diverse and remote-first team, we’re guided by radical transparency, a relentless customer-first mindset, and the mantra of progress over perfection. We’re committed to an environment that provides each person with the autonomy and freedom to thrive, while recognizing that we can accomplish so much more together than we can apart. We’re also driven by the belief that none of us is successful unless we’re all succeeding, and we relish in celebrating our wins—be they across our own team and organization or the wins of our customers. We’re always on the lookout for additional bright and industrious individuals with a great sense of humor to join our team and help write the next chapter of the LaunchNotes story.