We are looking for a skilled Webflow Developer to build and maintain company marketing websites. You will work as a part of goLance' website development team, working in an agile environment on the creation and maintenance of websites that demonstrate the company product portfolio to potential clients. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset, a keen eye for detail, strong communication skills, and be comfortable working alone and as part of a team. To be considered for this position, you'll need to have previous experience building and, ideally, also designing Webflow websites. Please include your CV, cover letter, and portfolio as a part of your application.
- Develop sites in Webflow from Figma design files shared with you
- Collaborate with marketing and design departments in building out new sites for the company group
- Maintain website performance and keep abreast of new developments that the company needs to be aware of
- Provide high-quality web dev work which is picture-perfect and identical to the design
- Provide feedback and ideas for improving website performance, structure, and design
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Webflow CMS.
- Experience using Figma and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in UX design
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- Experience with UAT and A/B testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience designing websites
- Strong portfolio of developed sites