Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high touch, high quality care to millions of patients.
Eucalyptus is a house of consumer healthcare brands built off of a core shared technology and services layer. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're looking for a talented Webflow Developer to impact our most important marketing asset: OUR WEBSITES! 🌐
You will work across our 4 brands building landing pages, marketing pages, ecommerce shopfront pages and features which are seen by thousands of visitors everyday.
What you’ll do [Responsibilities]
- Be based in our awesome Manila, Phillipines office 🇵🇭
- Take ownership of the continued development of myjuniper.com, pilot.com.au , kinfertility.com.au and skin.software and associated web properties
- Maintain a sprint-based development process for scoping, prioritising and launching new website features and initiatives
- Collaborate closely with our conversion rate optimisation (CRO) specialist to contribute to the experimentation and optimisation process across our websites, we follow a data-driven decision making model
- Collaborate closely with our design and copywriting team to ensure pixel-perfect visuals and excellent user experience across all devices
- A continuous focus on optimising shared-components, reducing redundancy in elements, symbols and styles to improve quality and increase output velocity
About you [Skills and Experiences]
- Advanced proficiency in Webflow is not a must, but a willingness to learn fast is
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about creating pixel perfect visuals across different screen sizes
- Ability to implement design systems and develop interfaces that are consistent with brands
- You're comfortable working autonomously, taking initiative, and solving problems in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment
Bonus Points For
- An eye for visual design
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Experience using design tools like Figma
- Experience using analytics and experimentation tools like Google Analytics, Google Optimise and Hotjar