About the role
A great opportunity at GetEase awaits you! Do you love web design and development? Does it excite you to be able to have a significant impact on the brand of a young and upcoming platform? Then we are looking for you! In this role you will play an essential role in shaping and maintaining UX/UI of the GetEase brand in the digital space. As we are a start-up, this role is an excellent opportunity for you to make and design a lasting impact on a brand.
In this role you get the opportunity to develop yourself and get acquainted with all aspects of creative thinking and problem solving. Here, you will have the opportunity to contribute your own creativity, ideas, and solutions to one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands.
GetEase is a young startup in Amsterdam (founded by Ex Googlers) with international ambitions and aims to make people's lives easier! We provide services on demand (home, office or hotel) that make a positive contribution to your happiness! Think for example of massages, manicures, yoga & personal training. Users can book these services via our app. Easy, right?
Roles and responsibilities
- Work as an in-house web-based UX/UI designer
- Conceptualize, build, and implement your designs into fully fledged websites
- Constantly problem solve to make the most of your skill set and the available technology
- Build the bridge between design, front end, and light backend work
- Work with programmes like Figma and Webflow on a daily basis
- Read, write, and adjust raw HTML, CSS, JS, and other web languages
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master student or postgraduate
- Good knowledge of and experience in Figma or Adobe XD
- Experience in working with Webflow, WordPress or similar web builder tools
- Experience in working with JS, CSS, HTML, and other web languages
- Great problem-solving skills
- Quick learner
- A consistent and professional portfolio
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong passion and ambition to grow your design and development skill set
- An entrepreneurial personality with lots of energy and drive
- Available for 5-6 months full-time
- Ability to work in the office (no online internship)
- Looking to take on more responsibility than your average corporate job
- A meticulous eye for detail
- A perfectionist
What we offer
- Competitive internship compensation (paid monthly)
- 5 holiday days (based on 5 month internship)
- Healthy lunch
- Wednesday is our working from home day
- Vibrant office in Amsterdam
- Young and driven team that is constantly challenging each other
- Work hard - play hard mentality
- 1 on 1 coaching
We offer a market-based internship remuneration as well as good coaching and an energetic working environment. Enthusiastic about what you read? Apply now - Then we look forward to receiving your application!