We’re looking for a Webflow Developer to join our growing team at Snowhouse Studio. The Webflow Developer’s role is to turn Figma designs into interactive, live websites and web apps.
As a Webflow developer you'll
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and deliver their product vision.
- Develop and implement designs that meet the needs of our clients, their customers, and users.
- Lead the development process as a product owner and ensure a high-quality standard is maintained.
- Collaborate with our team of strategists, designers, and developers.
- Provide feedback within your area of expertise on new or existing products to help improve their effectiveness or usability.
- Build fully functional Webflow websites from Figma designs.
- Make edits to and extend the functionality of existing Webflow websites.
- Create client-friendly CMS structures that make it easy to add and edit content.
- Assist clients and teammates in resolving technical issues.
- Review and test websites for accessibility, speed, functionality, and browser compatibility.
- Collaborate and consult with strategists and other designers to create inventive solutions to meet our client's needs.
- 1+ year(s) of Webflow experience is recommended.
- Experience working in client services or as part of a team or freelancer.
- Enough Figma experience to inspect and export optimized design assets.
- Experience creating and tweaking Webflow interactions and motion design best practices
- You have experience using various prototyping tools to help understand how to test concepts and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- You speak English, fluently.
- A forward-thinking vision with regard to desktop and mobile best practices, developments, and trends in web design.
- Be invested in your craft, making continuous investments in learning new techniques and tools to better yourself and the team.
- Strong problem-solving ability, be organized, and process-oriented.
- Basic design fundamentals.
- Knowledge and experience integrating third-party services and APIs into Webflow websites.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and JS frameworks and the ability to develop custom-coded solutions for low-code tools when needed.
- Experience with GSAP interactions
- Experience using no-code tools like Zapier, Airtable, and Make (formerly Integromat).