Darktrace’s mission is to make the world more secure in the face of targeted threats and evolving, machine-speed attacks. By augmenting human security teams and autonomously detecting and responding to attacks, Darktrace’s Cyber AI Platform reduces the risks of data theft and technology disruption that organizations face on a daily basis. Our technology applies cutting-edge machine learning and mathematics to the field of cyber-security.
Founded in 2013, Darktrace was most recently valued at $1.65B and currently has over 1,000 worldwide employees spread across over 40 countries. The technical hub and headquarters are located in Cambridge, UK, with a US headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
As the Webflow Developer you will work closely with the marketing team and will be responsible for building, implementing, and iterating Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, tools, etc.). You will collaborate with our creative and design team, our different marketing team members, and our product team.
To be considered for the Webflow developer position we are looking for someone with a solid understanding of Web technologies including:
- Cookie management
- Opt in forms
- Web formatting (HTML, CSS)
- Demonstrated experience with Weblfow platform and technologies.
- Experience working with Marketing teams to translate requirements.
- Familiarity working with the deployment and maintenance of the web application infrastructure including backend resources
- Able to work within a small team, formed for particular tasks with some experienced members
- Also, able to work on projects alone, on new brand-new ideas
- Successfully prioritise how work fits into wider progress, as well as solving immediate challenges.
- Competitive base salary
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Other benefits include transport allowance, free lunch on a Friday*, free fruit and regular office social events (* dependent on region)