We are looking for an experienced Webflow Developer to support our corporate website.
You will work with our global team of marketers based in our offices in New York, London, and Chicago. In this role you will create new web pages in Webflow for the corporate website and ensure the overall best user experience for visitors.
As a Webflow Developer at Smartly.io, you will...
- Develop and maintain our high-quality Webflow corporate website
- Collaborate with marketing teams and stakeholders to gather project requirements and ensure the successful execution of marketing strategies through website development
- Work with various members of the marketing team to build new web pages in Webflow to meet various needs including event pages, landing pages for content, and more
- Work closely with designers to translate mockups into code
- Ensure that websites are responsive and mobile-friendly
- Fix bugs as they arise
- Make recommendations on the Webflow set-up
- Create a figma styleguide and components library
- Manage all technical aspects of the CMS, including plugins, widgets and integrations
- Code efficiently and accurately with minimum supervision
- Take ownership of projects and timelines
- QA updates and ensure it works across different browsers and devices
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Webflow trends and technologies
What we are looking for you, if you…
- 3+ years experience as a Webflow Developer
- Well-versed in best practices for development methodologies but also able to consistently learn and apply new technologies
- Written and verbal skills to communicate with team members
- High teamwork skills, and drive to get things done
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
This opportunity is for a full time long term contract role within Adlib UK a subsidiary of Smartly Solutions.
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.