Red Bourbon is a boutique studio that helps tech companies reach their growth goals.
Our design and development process is focused on performance and excellence, resulting in high-quality, performance-driven products and marketing sites that move the needle for our clients.
We collaborate with our clients closely, integrating ourselves into their teams, and prioritize delivering on their business objectives.
Our clients love working with us because we cut out the fluff that usually comes with working with a creative agency and make sure every pixel helps them move the needle for their business.
As a Webflow Designer & Developer at Red Bourbon, you will be responsible for creating beautiful, conversion-optimized, and performant Webflow websites and landing pages for our clients.
You will work closely with our client’s team to ensure that designs are implemented accurately and meet their objectives. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the website meets our high standards for performance, conversions, and accessibility.
- Advice our clients on the best strategy to meet their marketing goals with their website or landing page. This includes content structure, CRO best practices, performance best practices, etc.
- Design, develop and maintain Webflow websites and landing pages for our clients, ensuring they meet high standards for performance, conversions, and accessibility
- Collaborate with clients, designers, developers, and project managers to ensure that designs help our clients meet objectives & bring real business results
- Optimize and maintain current client projects, and extend existing sites using custom code
- Expertise in Webflow design and development, with a strong portfolio of Webflow projects
- Expertise in designing landing pages for tech companies
- Ample experience with Finsweet’s Client-First framework and Attributes
- Advanced experience using Figma including auto-layout, components & libraries
- Experience with performance optimization, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and accessibility best practices
- Demonstratable skills in collaborating with other designers, developers, and PMs in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality work on time
- Bonus: Knowledge of Github and CodeSandbox.io
- Bonus: Experience with MAST and Lumos
- Location: Remote
- Expected availability: 60h/month
- This is a contractor position at first, with the possibility to grow into a full-time position if we are a good fit working together