Riverside empowers creators and businesses to create high-quality audio and video content. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN, and iHeartMedia.
Riverside is looking for a Webflow Developer to join our marketing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building, implementing, and maintaining the Webflow-based website.
Things you will do:
- Transform Figma designs into responsive pages
- Create dynamic tools that interact with external and internal APIs
- Build CMS collections
- Own website maintenance and page speed optimization
- Implement SEO measures, conversion optimization, accessibility, and usability best practices
- 3+ years of experience with Webflow
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Analytics tools knowledge and experience (Segment, GA4, etc.)
- Great eye for visual and interaction design and clean responsiveness capabilities
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- SEO knowledge and A/B testing experience
*Please send us your portfolio and resume