We are Creative Mules, a small but mighty strategic design studio. We work for international clients from all over the world and have a 100% customer satisfaction record. To achieve this, we work with a highly motivated and international team from several continents. We don't want to limit our talent search by any borders and therefore work remote-first since day one.
We are currently looking for a new member to take care of the web development part of our projects. As a key member of our team, you will take on the role of Head of Development, extending the capabilities of our core team beyond webflow development:
Continuous improvement of the development flow
- Implementing an internal framework to ensure the delivery of high-quality web builds, while minimising time spent on development and improving quality assurance (QA) and maximizing return on investment (ROI).
- Implementing tools like “Figma to Webflow”, aiming to enhance our workflow and optimize efficiency.
Exploring new business models
Currently, our webflow services represent a relatively small portion of our studio's profitability. We aim to change this by offering new services and products to our clients. This includes:
- Introducing a subscription model.
- Conducting landing page sprints specifically tailored for startups.
- And other innovative approaches to diversify our offerings.
Managing a team of developers
We have a vision to build a vibrant community of freelancers who can provide project-based and ongoing support. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting and onboarding new talent to expand our freelancer network.
- Ensuring the quality of work delivered by the freelance team by conducting quality assurance processes.
Facilitating Growth of Creative Mules as a Prominent Webflow Expert
Our aim is to generate a greater number of leads through the Webflow Expert program and establish ourselves as the premier Webflow agency in Germany and the Netherlands. To accomplish this, we require assistance with the following:
- Developing valuable resources for the community: including tutorials, learning courses, and clonables.
- Collecting relevant content for engaging blog articles, focusing on topics such as Webflow updates and other useful insights.
- Reaching out to new clients and searching for business opportunities online
Apart from the first week of January and the Christmas holidays on the 25th and 26th of December, you are entitled to 25 days of paid vacation. Our upcoming plan for next year involves providing the entire team with a one-month paid workation. We strongly encourage you to pursue acquiring new skills, and we will cover the expenses for most courses or similar educational opportunities if they are deemed justifiable. At the end of each year, a bonus will be awarded based on personal performance and the overall performance of the company, in addition to the regular salary.