⚡⚡⚡SUPERCHARGED DIGITAL. ⚡⚡⚡
Based in Melbourne and serving clients across Australia, IGNITE® (igniteonline.com.au) is an award-winning agency specialising in custom website design and digital marketing.
We're currently seeking several Australian-based Webflow freelance developers to work with us on a contract basis to bring some exciting website projects to life.
At IGNITE®, we're proud to work with a diverse range of renowned clients, including Melbourne Girls Grammar, Fairtrade, Coles, AusNet/Mondo, Origin Energy, Auspost, RØDE Microphones, the AFL Players Association, and many more.
Check out the links below to give you a better sense of our work and culture.
A DAY IN THE LIFE @ IGNITE
GREAT PLACE TO WORK® PROFILE
REVIEWS FROM PREVIOUS TEAM MEMBERS (Glassdoor)
REVIEWS FROM OUR CLIENTS
STALK US ON SOCIAL
Check out our Instagram @igniteonline or our website for more of an idea about what we do. https://www.instagram.com/igniteonline/
Is This You?
- You love to create beautiful Webflow websites with animations and other attention to the details, and have a folio of several sites to demonstrate your skills!
- You're looking to further advance your Webflow skills, learning online and from our in house Webflow team.
- You're either a designer that wants to do more coding and learn Webflow, or you're a coder with a design eye that wants to lean into 'low code' platforms.
- You have great communication skills, and love to collaborate with others to achieve big things.
- You are highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks and projects independently.
- You are highly detail-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work.
- You are a curious and proactive learner, always seeking to grow and improve.
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator.
- You are skilled at researching and problem-solving.
- You know Webflow like the back of your hand, and can develop pixel perfect websites using the Webflow CMS, based on designs supplied by our design team.
- BONUS: Figma design skills. If you are a designer and can help with wireframes, design refinements etc, this would be awesome!
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to our incredibly high standards.
- Close and regular communication with our internal development, design and marketing teams.
- Ideally you have experience working in a fast-paced creative agency environment, but as long as you're up for a challenge this is not mandatory.
- We have been Great Place to Work® Certified!
- Ethical business that donates to causes globally (see our impact at www.kiva.org/team/igniteonline/impact)
- Amazing office with cinema, rooftop garden, table tennis and more
- Opportunities to attend partner events (Google, Shopify, etc.)
- Weekly social events, with a few big parties throughout the year.
- Member of ‘Mentally Healthy’ and upholding the standards
- Free books and courses to help you grow in your role
- Afternoon off on the first sunny 30° day of Summer
- Access to strategy days with industry legends
- Weekly "IGNITE University" hour for upskilling
- Friday pub lunches
If you believe you meet the above requirements, apply on Linkedin, and include links to recent websites you've built with your resume.
Applications will close on Friday 28th July 2023 or until we have enough applications, so don't procrastinate!
Due to the large volumes of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted to proceed to the next stage.
Job Type: Contract (Would suit freelancers)
Remuneration: Dependent on experience.
Thank you, we look forward to meeting you and chatting further!