Founders Launchpad is a unique 12-week incubator that helps founders transform their ideas into reality. Founders receive $50,000 of investment, access to resources, along with expert guidance to launch their startups. They also benefit from mentorship, expert talks, and a valuable network to connect with the right people.
In collaboration with QBO Innovation Hub, DICT, Draper Startup House, and AHG Lab, Founders Launchpad combines the strengths of a global entrepreneurial ecosystem with venture building capacity to support founders all over the in the Philippines.
Founders Launchpad is seeking a dedicated Webflow Developer Intern to join our team. This role presents a unique opportunity to build and enhance websites not only for Founders Launchpad, but also for the various startups we incubate. If you're passionate about tech startups, have hands-on experience with Webflow, and are driven to create impactful digital experiences, we'd love to meet you.
- Collaborate with our team to design and develop engaging, user-friendly websites for Founders Launchpad and our startup partners using Webflow.
- Translate project requirements into functional, well-designed web elements.
- Test and troubleshoot webpages across various browsers and devices to ensure optimal performance and responsiveness.
- Contribute innovative ideas to enhance website design and functionality, improving user experience and engagement.
- Continuously learn and apply new industry trends and advancements, particularly concerning Webflow.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, bringing a positive, enthusiastic attitude to the collective effort.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Web Development, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in developing websites using Webflow.
- Strong understanding of responsive design principles.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Passion for learning and staying up-to-date with the latest web development trends and best practices.
Why work with us?
- Diverse and international work environment
- Work-Life Balance
- Hybrid work set-up (Office and WFH)
- Amazing Growth Opportunities
- Work with a Young, Passionate, and Fun team