We don’t hire “Webflow Designers”. A Webflow Developer at Refokus is part of the development team. We know it might sound redundant, but trust us, it’s not. We use Webflow as a development tool and deeply care about how things are implemented.
We are looking for a developer with deep experience in Webflow, HTML/CSS and JS. Would be also cool if you have some knowledge in new tech like WebGL (we are currently using three.js but you never know!)
What you'll be doing
You will implement websites in Webflow, taking a really nice and organized design made in Figma and transforming it into an amazing website.
- Implement marketing websites in Webflow.
- Use our Refokus Tools to extend Webflow’s Functionality (or create new ones)
- Work together with the rest of the development team to upskill yourself.
Who you are
You’re a developer, not a designer. You love Webflow because it allows you to be more efficient. You also have a critical eye for design and can spot mistakes easily.
- You love Webflow.
- You have deep experience in HTML, CSS and JS.
- You can get things done by yourself, but you also know when it’s time to ask for help.
- You have a keen attention to detail.
- Adds up if you know about GSAP, WebGL (ThreeJS) and other cool tech to make deep web experiences.
- Can handle execution and prioritize your own work. Able to work on complex designs on your own and run autonomously.
- Treat everything you do uniquely and understand that no client, project, product or way of working is ever the same.
- You are an over-communicator and believe that clear, precise & timely communication is what drives us forward
- You love what you do and always looking to deepen your knowledge and skills, always hungry to stay ‘on top’ of new possibilities, changes and trends
- You feel comfortable in handling ambiguity and ‘the unknown’, seeing these as an opportunity for growth and innovation.
Refokus is a design-driven agency creating amazing websites for amazing brands with amazing people.
We are a truly remote agency working together: we are a team, we collaborate, and we are always close to each other. We are driven by our values, and we hire people who care about their work and the people they work with.
After an amazing first year, we grew our team from 2 to 18, and we are looking to double it again this year! For that, we are looking for amazing people to be part of and shape Refokus’ future.
Are you up for the challenge?