Parcl is a synthetic asset protocol that is on a mission to deliver real estate to everyone. The Parcl Price Feed tracks the price per square foot of neighborhoods across the U.S. and around the world. This data feeds into a smart contract, allowing users to invest in the underlying price movement of each real estate market. This lets investors gain exposure to the most sought-after neighborhoods with no minimum investment, immediate liquidity, and low transaction fees.
With Parcl you can build your dream real estate portfolio and trade your favorite neighborhoods just like you would Bitcoin, Ethereum or other crypto assets.
What You'll Do
- Quickly turn Figma designs into web pages in Webflow
- Design and implement Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Implement custom code integrations on Webflow
- Structure and organize various content within the WebFlow CMS
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Creating and optimizing cross-browser compatible landing pages based on best practices
Skills & Attributes You'll Need
- Prior experience developing sites with Webflow
- Deep knowledge of CMS best practices
- Prior experience building landing pages in HubSpot or similar drag/drop environments
- A portfolio full of responsive, pixel-perfect design-oriented web pages
- Proficient knowledge of Webflow interactions & animations
- Have deep experience with Webflow setup, design, and integrations
- Creating responsive sites from only an initial design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Excellent communication skills
Skills & Attributes We'd Love you to Bring
- Experience with After Effects & Lottie, Cinema 4d, and how to integrate animations created with them into Webflow
- Keen eye for design, able to make design choices without strict guidance from Designer
- Enthusiasm and interest in understanding blockchain/crypto terminology; familiarity with decentralized finance (DeFi) and decentralized applications (dApps) is preferred
- A passion for Real Estate & Markets is a plus
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
Parcl's Culture & Purpose
We are working on a massive opportunity. To achieve our mission, we must establish a culture of constant growth that maximizes the potential of each team member, generating the collective momentum necessary to rise to this timely occasion. Some things to know about us:
Be Gritty: Grit is our intense focus, driving persistence in our craft– we don't let setbacks define us.
Unleash Courage: Sometimes we'll need to rumble, but we know our greatest asset is our ability to tackle each problem with the confidence that we were designed to solve it together.
We're Voyagers: Curiosity is in our DNA; we're energized by outlandish ideas. While we don't always know what's ahead of us, we are agile and open to the unknown.
Embrace Gratitude: We lead with empathy. Our energy and time are our greatest currency, let's enjoy the ride.
Read more about our Team & Parcl here, also follow us on Twitter to join the conversation!
At Parcl, we believe in driving equity in real-estate and beyond. As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, we take diversity and inclusion very seriously and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This means that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. We will also ensure that qualified applicants with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please send an email to \email@example.com. At Parcl, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our team can be anyone's team and the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.