We don’t hire “Webflow Designers”. A Webflow Developer at Refokus is part of the development team. We know it might sound redundant, but trust us, it’s not. We use Webflow as a development tool and deeply care about how things are implemented.
We use a class nomenclature system and semantic HTML markup, and make sure everything we do follows best implementation practices. We also build on top of Webflow to create our own library of functionalities (filters, search, registration, sliders, etc) called Refokus Tools.
What you'll do
You will implement websites in Webflow, taking a really nice and organized design made in Figma and transforming it into an amazing website.
- Implement marketing websites in Webflow.
- Use our Refokus Tools to extend Webflow’s Functionality.
- Work together with the rest of the development team to upskill yourself.
Who you are
You’re a developer, not a designer. You love Webflow because it allows you to be more efficient. You also have a critical eye for design and can spot mistakes easily.
- You love Webflow.
- You understand HTML and CSS.
- You can get things done by yourself, but you also know when it’s time to ask for help.
- You have a keen attention to detail.
- You like to share your thoughts and ideas.
- You speak English, fluently (or close to it) - as our company language is English we also support non-native speakers with 1:1 classes.
Refokus is a design-driven agency creating amazing websites for amazing brands with amazing people.
We are a truly remote agency working together: we are a team, we collaborate, and we are always close to each other. We are driven by our values, and we hire people who care about their work and the people they work with.
After an amazing first year, we grew our team from 2 to 18, and we are looking to double it again this year! For that, we are looking for amazing people to be part of and shape Refokus’ future.
Are you up for the challenge?