CometChat builds advanced digital communications infrastructure to help thousands of businesses around the world create customized in-app messaging experiences. Our products allow developers to seamlessly add voice, video and text chat to their websites and mobile apps so that their users can communicate with each other, resulting in a unified customer experience, increased engagement and retention, and revenue growth.
Our mission… Fuel customer growth through meaningful user-to-user engagement.
About the Position
This role is on the marketing team reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Brand & Creative. Your primary responsibilities will be to develop, maintain and manage CometChat’s front-facing marketing website, cometchat.com.
As the primary Webflow developer, you’ll set the technical tone and work in partnership with our lead designer to craft a website that clearly conveys the CometChat product and brand; ensuring each visitor reaches the best information, resources, and product that fits their needs.
Our website is our most valuable marketing asset. It should grab attention, convey all the amazing benefits of our product, and ultimately convert viewers to customers. It is also the gateway to our product for existing clients.
- Build and maintain the CometChat web properties in Webflow with a focus on guiding viewers through our product/brand story in collaboration with design and product marketing.
- Ensure our site is accessible, responsive, reliable, and optimized to increase conversions across multiple devices, multiple browsers, and multiple geographies.
- Identify and solve (or propose solutions for) bugs, issues, and opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Create natural customer pathways from off-site to on-site experiences in partnership with design, growth marketing, and content marketing.
- Collaborate with brand design and product design team members to ensure the customer brand experience is unified and seamless from first-impression to power product user.
- Help evaluate new opportunities, projects, sub-sites, and ideas for viability.
- Be a design and thought-partner to help push our blossoming brand visual identity.
- If your resume does not contain a link to your portfolio, samples of your work or personal site, please add that link to be considered for this position.
- Applicants must be US based due to time zone accessibility.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience developing marketing websites with content marketing channels such as blogs, landing pages, university-style documentation, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing websites using Webflow.
- Working knowledge of design best practices.
- Exceptional organization, project management, and communication skills.
- Enjoys working on a small cross-functional team and collaborating with designers, content creators, marketers, and other non-developer teammates.
- A business-minded approach to work and project prioritization. Able to find solutions that are both creative and respectful to ROI.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Accessibility best practices
- Experience working in a marketing environment
- Familiarity with integrations such as Google tag manager, Hubspot, Hotjar, and more.
- Experience with user testing, A/B testing, and collecting/reporting data.
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates in the greater Denver area who can collaborate in person from time to time (preferred but not required).
Working @ CometChat
Values: Go Above and Beyond | Be Relentless | Be Genuine | Have Fun
In 2019, CometChat was selected into the exclusive Techstars Boulder Accelerator. CometChat (Industry CPaaS: communication-platform-as-a-service) has also been listed among the top 10 best SaaS companies by G2 Crowd. With solid financials, strong organic growth and increasing interest in developer tool-focused companies (from the market and with top technical talent), we’re heading into an exciting period of growth and acceleration. CometChat is backed by seasoned investors such as iSeed Ventures, Range Ventures, Silicon Badia, eonCapital and Matchstick Ventures.
A global business from the start, we have 60+ team members across our Denver and Mumbai offices serving over 50,000 customers around the world. We’ve had an exciting journey so far, and we know this is just the beginning!
With headquarters located in Denver, Colorado, our talented team is spread out globally, united by a shared mission to enable meaningful connections between real people in an increasingly digital world.
CometChat is committed to fostering a culture of innovation & collaboration. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.
As a scaling business with strong financial backing, we’re excited about the opportunity in front of us. The digital communications market is rapidly expanding and our business is scaling along with it.
- Equity Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- And more...
CometChat is an equal opportunity employer that values workplace diversity. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability and genetic information (including family medical history or any other characteristic protected by law).