At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create safe, engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
We are looking for a solutions-oriented, collaborative, and analytical webflow developer to help us grow and maintain our company websites. You will be responsible for making our sites user friendly, accessible, attractive, and secure. The ideal candidate will have the ability to balance technical know-how with a creative eye and rigorous attention to detail. Additional responsibilities include ongoing site maintenance, with particular attention to design, functionality, and areas for improvement. This front-end developer will work across teams and departments to plan, develop, maintain, and enhance our public-facing marketing websites.
You’ll be part of our Marketing team, reporting to the Website Manager. Our team is defined by high levels of creativity, positivity, and accountability. An ideal team member is excited to wrangle big challenges, loves to collaborate with stakeholders across the company, and brings a sense of creativity and curiosity to their work.
What You'll Do
- Working closely with the Website Manager, architect, implement and deploy high-quality, user-focused websites
- Contribute your technical expertise and knowledge of best practices to complex technical projects
- Identify opportunities for improvement in backend site structure, UX, UI, etc. and present solutions
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity, debug pages, and fix broken links or images
- Assist with content updates, page builds, and section redesigns
- Address internal and external user feedback
- Assist with QA and process documentation
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience as a front-end developer
- Experience with Webflow or similar content management system
- Website migration experience and knowledge of process best practices
- Familiarity with WCAG accessibility guidelines
- Advanced knowledge of website management tools
- A keen eye for UX/UI
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.