At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer, bringing industries like real estate, automotive, and financial services into the digital age. We’re the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions.
We’re proud to play an integral role for our customers -- from individuals to major enterprises -- in making life’s most important moments better.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%!) in the past year. In September 2021 we came in at #114 on Inc.’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the nation. We raised an additional $130 million in Series D funding in March of 2021 -- backed by industry behemoths like Capital G/Google, Citi, and Wells Fargo -- and we recently announced a major strategic partnership with Adobe.
Notarize is the pioneer and market leader in Remote Online Notarization (RON), and we’re building the team that will operate a critical platform in tomorrow’s fully-remote economy. Come join us!
Notarize is proud to be a fully-distributed, remote-first team. Employees can work from anywhere in the United States -- all 50 states and D.C too.
You will be joining the Marketing Team, reporting directly to the Creative Director. An ideal team member is one that is excited to face big challenges, loves to collaborate with stakeholders across the company and brings in a sense of creativity and curiosity to their work.
The Webflow developer will own and manage Notarize.com and blog experience. You will work cross-functionally to optimize Notarize.com to ensure KPIs are tightly aligned with marketing objectives. You will manage CMS development and be responsible for leading the vision to create a best-in-class marketing website.
Show us your portfolio and resume!
What You'll Do As Our Webflow Developer At Notarize
- Own and maintain notarize.com and blog from a technical perspective
- Communicate timelines and plans to marketing
- Create responsive sites from Figma design files, page builds, and section redesigns
- Conversion optimization, accessibility, and usability best practices in collaboration with designers
- Create landing pages in collaboration with the Demand Generation team to ensure all data flows into Marketo
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity, debug pages, and fix broken links or images
- Address internal and external user feedback
- Assist with QA and process documentation
- Assist with content updates when needed
What We're Looking For
- Deep experience with Webflow (including their CMS collections)
- Five or more years of experience creating beautiful websites
- Experience with B2B or B2C web development
- Website migration experience and knowledge of process best practices
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Great eye for visual and interaction design and clean responsiveness capabilities
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- The ability to lead a project from start to finish
- Technical understanding and experience with WCAG accessibility guidelines
- Highly collaborative with strong communication skills
- Team player
- Excited about learning new skills
- A natural problem solver
- Analytics tools understanding, SEO knowledge, and A/B test experience a plus
- Knowledge with web animation such as gif and lottie a plus
- Experience Marketo HTML a plus
Some Of Our Benefits
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our Core Values
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.