At Refokus, UI/UX Web Designers work on marketing websites for startups, unicorns, and enterprises. They create beautiful experiences that allow brands to explain and market themselves. UI/UX Web Designers care about having the foundations to scale (design systems, dynamic component libraries, etc), thinking on UX, Strategy, and Processes to empower marketers to hit their growth goals.
What you'll do
Mostly designing really cool websites, but also some stuff in the middle to help promote Refokus so no one misses out on the amazing stuff we do.
- Design powerful marketing websites for amazing brands (startups, unicorns, and enterprises). Those with a lot of pages, reusable components, filters systems, and more.
- Collaborate with the development team to get designs implemented as you designed and envision.
Who you are
You focus on how things look as much as how they work. You love websites that explain and communicate while having micro-interactions that make them cool and innovative.
- You love designing marketing websites
- You spent some time at a digital agency or a startup.
- You are organized and love well-prepared styleguides (in Figma) to scale your designs and collaborate with developers during the hand-off. A new Figma feature is your type of good news!
- You care about the user experience, the business behind it, and they can help companies grow
- You are interested in processes, strategy, and UX.
- You can explain structure, flow, and purpose to clients and our development team.
- You speak English (our company language is English)
Refokus is a design-driven agency creating amazing websites for amazing brands with amazing people.
We are a truly remote agency working together: we are a team, we collaborate, and we are always close to each other. We are driven by our values, and we hire people who care about their work and the people they work with.
After an amazing first year, we grew our team from 2 to 18, and we are looking to double it again this year! For that, we are looking for amazing people to be part of and shape Refokus’ future.
Are you up for the challenge?