About Ordinary Folk
At Ordinary Folk, we believe that the future of healthcare is online and at home rather than in the clinic or in the pharmacy. We run two specialised digital health brands that make good healthcare accessible and affordable for all. Meet Noah and Zoey — the telemedicine platforms of the 21st century.
About Noah & Zoey
Noah is Singapore’s first digital men’s health platform. It’s an inclusive, discreet space that provides treatment for stigmatised yet common conditions in sexual health, aesthetics, and overall well-being.
Zoey is a supportive and judgement-free platform that empowers women to take charge of their overall well-being, including everything from sexual health to aesthetics, hair and mental health.
To make this happen, we're growing our tech team so that we can continue to shape our interactions with our users, improve our platforms to meet their needs, and provide the best possible healthcare service for them.
In short, you’ll be involved in building the most ambitious digital healthcare platforms in the region.
Your background is less important than the key skills, which include:
- Proficiency and in depth knowledge in Webflow; A proven track record of building with Webflow. This includes developing new web responsive pages and experiences that drive traffic and conversions.
- A hunger and passion for the front end as a mix of art and science. This includes being up to date on modern browser trends and compatibility
- A keen eye and a strong visual and web design skillset
- An ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements. This includes managing website development which stretches across web development life cycle, scoping and planning to development maintenance
- Having a knack for supporting Paid Acquisition & Optimization Initiatives. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our design, content and SEO teams to build custom landing pages, website A/B tests and personalization campaigns
- Having an ability to work independently while being a member of a fully remote and global team