We're looking for a smart, experienced, and awesome Webflow Developer to support one of our rockstar clients!
In this role, you will focus on
- Developing pages
- Landing pages
- Webflow maintenance
- Developing sites using Webflow and Figma
- Communicating and getting feedback from clients and the internal team via Slack
- Auditing and Webflow site maintenance
You will succeed in this role if you have/are
- At least 2 years of experience working with Webflow sites
- Previous B2B experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in using these tools: ClickUp, Webflow, Slack, and Figma
It would be extra awesome if you have/are
- Proficient in using Hubspot CMS and Wordpress
What's in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holidays
- Room for growth
Other things you need to know
- This is a part-time work opportunity that can scale up to a full-time position.
- You’ll be asked to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during Pacific Standard Time.
Sidekicks is a group of brands dedicated to raising the bar in the offshore/online work industry, both for amazing clients and our awesome team members. We provide offshore support resources to businesses and we also help you level up your skills, so you can succeed as next-level marketing, sales, executive and admin assistants for our growing client portfolio.