Backoffice Abroad is seeking a qualified professional to join its team in the role of Webflow Developer. We are seeking an energetic and motivated person who domains the art of working with websites and the process behind them. The successful candidate would be joining a fantastic group of people who not only demonstrate their belief in Backoffice Abroad and its mission but also deliver fantastic results. If you are a self-starter and can thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you! Apply now for an opportunity to start or further your career with a young, fast-growing company that values its front line.
Backoffice Abroad is a young, fast-growing company that strives to provide high-quality outsourcing services to US-based clients. Backoffice Abroad was founded by a lawyer and a business administrator, looking to harness their expertise and relevant local experiences to ensure that demanding employers can find high quality, yet affordable workers to join their ranks.
- Develop sites in Webflow
- Collaborate with marketing and design departments in building out new sites
- Maintain website performance and keep abreast of new developments that the company needs to be aware of
- Provide high-quality web development work that is picture-perfect and identical to the design
- Provide feedback and ideas for improving website performance, structure, and design
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Webflow CMS.
- Experience using Figma and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in UX design
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- Strong portfolio of developed sites