Have you noticed that when you go to the doctor, often no one there can tell you what it will cost? If you think that’s as problematic as we do, join us in our mission to fix it.
This role reports to the Head of Demand Generation and interfaces closely with the Sales team. As the first Webflow developer to join the marketing team, you will be responsible for developing, managing, building, and maintaining the corporate website and landing pages using Webflow.
- Design and implement landing pages, product pages, forms, and other front-end items within Webflow
- Create CMS collections, symbols, and other Webflow components
- Ensure pages and overall site design are responsive and supply best user experience (UX) for web visitors, especially those on mobile devices
- Identify and present opportunities for site enhancements or additions that improve KPIs
- Work with the marketing team to deploy A/B tests and other conversion rate optimization experiments using tools like Google Optimize
Skills and Knowledge
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Knowledgeable of creating bulk CMS collection items in Webflow from spreadsheets or API
- Skilled in integrating tools like HubSpot or Google Analytics tags to sites
Education and Experience
- University degree, or a combination of education and experience in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in Webflow
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Experience in working with B2B sites is a plus, but not needed
As our marketing team continues to evolve, there are various paths this role can lead to, including digital marketing and brand management. Many in MD Clarity have also carved out unique roles for themselves that evolved organically from new challenges that needed to be solved.
More about MD Clarity
MD Clarity is a social-impact-driven software company animated by two guiding principles: 1) that patients have a right to know what the financial impact will be on them when getting care; and 2) that doctors, nurses, and physician assistants deserve to be paid fairly by health insurers.
Our workflow automation software makes the healthcare experience easier and more transparent for patients and providers, and our products are already used by healthcare organizations that together serve hundreds of thousands of patient visits annually. We’re profitable and recently raised a new round of growth capital to accelerate adoption and scale our impact on the healthcare system.
Our fast-growing team combines decades of healthcare technology experience with engineering and business talent from Microsoft, Stanford, Phreesia, Spotify, GitHub, Dartmouth, EY-Parthenon, Harvard, Deloitte, Vanderbilt, UPenn-Wharton, and Northwestern, among others. We’re distributed among our offices in Seattle and New York City and many fully remote roles. In addition to our shared passion for improving patients’ healthcare experience, we’re united in valuing an inclusive workplace that empowers all with the autonomy, connection to the mission, and flexibility needed to innovate.