Looking for an opportunity to grow your career in engineering at a tech company? Want to learn how machine learning works and be part of a hyper-growth team from Silicon Valley? Join us at Trusli.
Our mission is to create trusted AI for everyone. We built an AI-powered automation software that allows in-house legal and procurement teams in mid-size companies to automate their workflow and create auto-generated redlines, enabling teams to self-serve and save $$$.
You will work closely with our founding team, the design team, and the engineering team to develop our frontend experience. We will expect you to not only solve problems but also propose new ideas that may fundamentally change our product.
We are a dynamic team with a mixed background in law, business, and tech. Our core team members earned degrees from top law schools and business schools in the US and have deep experience building successful AI products in the Valley, ranging from autonomous vehicles to wearable devices. We are happy to mentor you and let you own projects in areas you are interested in.
This job can start immediately. Apply by September 26, 2022.
Location: remote (our HQ is in the Bay Area)
What’s in it for you
- Work with the designers to build the homepage and the customer portal
- Collaborate with the founding team to enhance the user experience of the product
- Assist the engineering team to implement our machine learning models
- Achieve engineering excellence by building a robust development pipeline
- You may have to wear multiple hats as a DevOps, a database admin, an IT admin, etc.
- Work with the founding team to design the company's long-term roadmap and secure fundraising
You could be a great fit if you have
- Background in computer science or a related field
- Expert in Webflow
- Experience in CMS
- Experience with frameworks such as Next.js or Gatsby
- Experience with AWS, i.e. Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, etc.
- Entrepreneurial, a self-starter, motivated to bring a product from 0 to 1
- AI experience is preferred
What to expect
- An experienced, productive founding team you can trust
- A true tech startup experience with a focus on ‘build’ with no bureaucracy or big egos
- Work virtually with the team
- 20-40 hours of work per week, depending on your course load
- Earn the company’s stock option grant based on your performance and level of experience
Our team mentality
- We put users first. We follow the "KISS" principle: Keep It Simple, Stupid.
- We are proactive. We have a bias for action.
- We own it. We hold each other accountable for delivering results.
- We are passionate. We know that we are building something great that’s meaningful.
- We trust each other, debate, and commit. We trust our team members’ intentions. Disagreements are encouraged, but once aligned, we follow the consensus wholeheartedly.
- We communicate and over-communicate. We are growing fast in different directions. We believe that communication is the key to alignment across teams.
We have a long list of users waiting for the next iteration of our product. Don’t let them wait. Join us now.