What do we do?
Triple Whale centralizes and simplifies all the metrics used by Shopify sellers, enabling them to save more time and make more money. We help e-commerce businesses accurately track and forecast all kinds of metrics, including changes in profits and operational metrics. Launched in mid-2021, Triple Whale already has over 5,000 clients, top-tier investors, and growing teams in Columbus, Austin, and Jerusalem.
We’re looking for an experienced and agile Webflow Designer/Developer to join our web team. You’ll work directly with our Director of Web Strategy to conduct usability tests, create prototypes and wireframes, optimize conversion rates, and generally improve user experience for our fast-growing customer base.
Who You Are
Agile. You’re an agile Webflow expert that can quickly move concepts from Figma, to staging, to production. You’re disciplined, driven, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You’re always looking for ways to push the pace and ship faster.
Technical. You love building Webflow sites, and you’re comfortable working with development and SEO stakeholders to implement your designs. You have literacy in heatmaps and page speed reports.
Flexible. You’re adept at internalizing product messaging, buyer personas, and the unique characteristics of a given audience. You can translate that into sleek designs that appeal to users and drive conversions.
Experienced. 3-5 years’ experience in UX design, plus a strong portfolio of design work. You have a background in HCI, Design, or a related field, know the theory behind interaction design, and are an expert at using design tools to translate ideas into working concepts.
As our Webflow Designer/Developer, you’ll be responsible for making informed and critical decisions that directly impact how users access and experience our site. These are some of the things you’ll do at Triple Whale:
- Quickly move concepts from Figma, to staging, to production in Webflow.
- Adapt concepts to existing branding, site specs and styling, while also creating new designs that move the brand and website forward.
- Work with stakeholders across Marketing & Sales to build landing pages and new site design, including landing pages for Acquisition and Brand
- Work with Product and Product Marketing personnel to design and position new product pages
- Build with an eye for page speed and conversion rate optimization
- Manage a pipeline of projects and requests, communicate updates, and meet deadlines
- Create repeatable Webflow modules that allow the Marketing team to scale production of new pages
- Create a style guide for the website and web-related assets
- Leverage insights in HotJar, and work with CRO stakeholders to increase conversion rate on existing pages
- Map out user journey on the site and implement changes to reduce friction and drive more conversions
- Advocate for users across the organization and communicate the value and principles of user-centered design
- Design, build, and maintain components, patterns, and documentation related to our website
- Measure your design solutions with metrics that matter; ensure qualitative and quantitative data is captured and used appropriately to inform decisions
- Design repeatable page templates to help Triple Whale build out its content suite, including podcasts, blog posts, learning content, and more.
- Take ownership over information architecture, customer journey mapping, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and other design-related deliverables.
- Amplify the Triple Whale brand through designs that speak to our prospects and customers.
- 3-5+ years of related work experience.
- Expert understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices.
- A professional portfolio demonstrating impactful design experience.
- Expert facility with Figma and Webflow.
- The desire to assist CRO efforts across the site.
- Technical proficiency in prototyping and design tools (i.e. Figma, Adobe XD, InVision, etc.)
What makes working at Triple Whale awesome?
- Great Team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are passionate about what they do
- Compensation: Competitive salary, benefits, and equity
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families
- Time Off: Generous PTO. We want you to relax when you need to relax!
- Healthcare: Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage