Curex is a telehealth platform that helps people overcome allergies, asthma, and eczema. Our platform provides allergy testing, same-day prescriptions, and at-home immunotherapy for long-term relief. We are committed to making allergy and asthma care more affordable, accessible, and effective. We are based in New York, NY.
This is a part-time hybrid role for a Webflow Developer. The Webflow Developer will work closely with the marketing team, design & develop marketing landing pages and manage all aspects of our website on Webflow including but not limited to navigations, collections, blogs, etc.
You are the right person for this role if...
- You are extremely detail oriented and QA your own work upon finalizing the page
- You are a Webflow expert who can bring Figma wireframes to life quickly
- You have an eye for UX design and can make recommendations to improve conversion rate as well as user experience
- You are a quick learner that can take initiative and make recommendations to improve our website, measured by various metrics
- Computer Science and Software Development skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Webflow and other web development tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field