Spocket is revolutionizing the world of eCommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up every day. Today, Spocket enables over 120,000+ entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom, full ownership, and responsibility.
Spocket is seeking a talented and creative Webflow Developer with expertise in Webflow to join our dynamic team. As a Webflow Developer at Spocket, you will play a crucial role in shaping the visual identity of our brand across various digital platforms. If this sounds like you, then read on!
You're excited about the role because you will…
- Design and develop user-friendly websites using Webflow.
- Ensure seamless integration with the development team.
- Create compelling banners for online campaigns.
- Optimize banners for various digital platforms.
- Conceptualize and create engaging promotional videos.
- Align visual content with campaign messages.
- Utilize Figma for collaborative design projects.
- Standard understanding for wireframing and prototyping.
- Any UI/UX skills and Graphic designing skills are a plus.
We’re excited to have you because you have…
- At least 4+ years of experience as a Webflow developer and a designer.
- Proficiency in using Webflow and experience building scalable design systems.
- Experience creating graphics for the web and an understanding of dynamic design.
- Experience in creating effective marketing visuals, including ad banners and videos.
- You have a strong portfolio that can speak to both your Webflow and graphic design skills.
- You have a solid and up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments, and trends on the web, including understanding when and where user testing and research should be incorporated into the product design process.
- You prioritize objective review over ego. You welcome feedback with open hands and can iterate on your designs within a team, regardless of your attachment to your designs.
- You have excellent communication skills that convey both confidence and charm.
You’re excited about joining because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply now!