MoonWork is a Swiss employer brand and recruitment platform that allows recruiters and candidates to showcase their true selves. Candidates can find their ideal company and reveal their authenticity through video. Similarly, recruiters can build their brand with authentic videos and improve the recruitment process with video recordings.
We are seeking a full-time Lead Product Developer (UX, UI, Bubble, WebFlow) to join our team in Geneva. This is a hybrid role that allows for some remote work. As a Lead Product Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing products that meet both user and business requirements. You will ensure that products are delivered on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Design, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design (Figma)
- Experience with no-code development on Bubble and WebFlow
- Experience with integrations / API to connect Bubble to third-party apps
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences
- Experience in Agile or Scrum development methodologies is a plus